09 December 2009

Stephanie + Scott | Part 1

This event was so gorgeous that there's no way I can pack it into one post. Stephanie and Scott got married last August in the garden of Knowlton Mansion in Philadelphia. The bride was truly a joy to work with, and I must say she stuck with me while I was going through treatment last Spring. I have a giant appreciation for that. Their invites featured a bee on them which was perfectly fitting as they are beekeepers! (Check out their homemade favors.) Their photographer, Sarah Dicicco, did an amazing job of capturing the event. The flowers and gown are stunning, but I think most vibrant of all are the smiles! Wait until you see the portraits tomorrow...












































1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one the best designer diamond ring I have seen forever. I am happy to see this.